Monday, January 2, 2017

Happy 2017!

Happy 2017!

The calendar has turned another year, and we wait in anticipation to what lies ahead.  There will be many changes this year, and that's not even considering the political landscape.  (Since this is a golf-based blog, I won't touch those.)  

The new TOUR season begins this week at Kapalua.  Will Jason maintain his dominance ... in Nike clothing?  Will Tiger win again?  Will it be a major?  Will DJ win another major or two?  Will Jordan maintain his form after winning the Aussie Open?  What previously unheard of rookie will become a household name?


As I was looking through social media (Twitter, in this case), I found this article - "Should Golfers Push, Pull or Carry Their Clubs?".   I wish I had seen and known this information when I was a junior golfer lugging my Jones carry-bag on my shoulder!  Maybe I wouldn't have been suffering from back issues since I was 21.  My Johnny Miller-esque swing with the "reverse C" finish probably didn't help either. 

Oh well, no looking back, let's keep facing forward and make the most of what we have.  All the best for a great '17 on (and off) the course!

See you on the course!
Doug